Low pressure epoxy or urethane foam injection system provides high quality permanent repairs to concrete cracks and leaking skimmers with minimal investment in time or equipment.
- Provides superior penetration. Continuous, low-pressure injection allows fill material to reach all areas of crack.
- Stabilizes and backfills. Urethane foam flows all the way to the backside of the crack or around skimmer voids before expanding to seal and prevent leak problems.
- Structural reinforcement. Optional Carbon Fiber Staples eliminate future movement problems by distributing load beyond the repaired crack.
- Small upfront investment. Injection tools cost under $150, (additional tools required for surface prep and finishing).
- Jobs can be completed quickly. The entire process for a 10' crack usually takes less than 1/2 day, (after pool has been drained). Skimmer repairs take about an hour