The Leakalyzer | Rapid Water Loss Sensor
- Product Description
- Media Resources
- Replacement Parts
The Leakalyzer enables you to quickly determine if a pool is losing water and how much water it's losing. The device measures water level changes to the 10,000th of an inch, and tracks these changes in real time on a digital graph. Watching this real-time data enables you to identify leaks in as little as 5 minutes.
The Leakalyzer is so sensitive that water loss of less than a gallon from a 20ft. x 40ft. pool is readily indicated.
The solid line above represents water loss of 3/4 gallon of water from an 800 square foot pool over 8 minutes and 30 seconds. This is shown in relation to a reference line (the downward sloping dashed line) that represents .125Ν per day loss rate.
The Leakalyzer also provides a calculation of how this measured water level change would impact the pool in inches and gallons of water lost per hour or per day.
This screen demonstrates the measured water level change
to indicate rate of water loss in inches or gallons per hour.
Or per day.
Consider the following money making and time saving benefits The Leakalyzer offers:
- Provide Leak Status Certifications for pool owners, insurance companies and realtors.
- Confirm a pool's leak status before investing time in extensive leak location procedures.
- Confirm leaks have been fixed at the completion of repair thus avoiding expensive "call-backs."
- Compare pump-on to pump-off water loss while at the pool to better direct leak location activities.
The latest version now includes the ability to save up to 10 tests and download them to your computer for further analysis and reporting!
The Leakalyzer is covered by a generous 30+ DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you don't think it will save you time or make you money - WE WILL TAKE IT BACK.
- Instruction Manual: The Leakalyzer
- Calibration Instructions: The Leakalyzer
- Leakalyzer Reporter Program for: MICROSOFT WINDOWS or MAC OS X
|Batteries||2 - AA|
|Proper Inlation Pressure|
|Made By||Anderson MFG|
|Unlabeled Spec 1|
|Unlabeled Spec 2|
|Unlabeled Spec 3|