XLT30H Electronic Listening Device
- Product Description
- Media Resources
- Replacement Parts
The XLT-30H Electronic Listening Device takes pool leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering. We find this to be the best listening device choice for those companies interested in making leak detection a major part of their service offerings.
A touch pad control panel along with an easy to read digital display helps seal out moisture and enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection. The advanced microprocessor enables enhancement of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions. The XLT-30H is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic. New to the filtering selection is a notched feature that allows independent suppression of an outside interfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. the XLT-30H is affordable, tough and easy to use while providing maximum performance.
The XLT-30H differs from other XLT30 models available on line in that it is specially engineered to work with Anderson's Hydrophone and Deluxe Hydrophone underwater microphones. XLT30 Listening Devices purchased from other sources will not work with this hydrophone.
- Frequency filtration allows bands to be selected or rejected and new notch filter allows for independent suppression of an outside interfering sound.
- Includes ""Big Foot"" muffled microphone (on a rigid handle pole) for listening over solid surfaces, as well as a Hydro-phonic Cylinder Probe for direct pipe contact, or for listening through sand or soil.
- Touch screen keypad with digital display, backlit for low light usage.
- Peak hold feature on bar graph display for sound comparison.
- Includes complete operation instructions.
- Improved headset for clearer sound response.
- Two year limited warranty.
|Batteries||Uses two 9 Volt alkaline, 40 hour battery life|
|Case Size||8-1/4" x 8-1/2" x 32-1/2"|
|Filter Types||Independent notch filter, Low pass, High pass, or Band pass|
|Frequency Range||All pass mode 60Hz - 6kHz, Filter mode 60 Hz-2.4kHz.|
|Proper Inlation Pressure|
|Unlabeled Spec 1|
|Unlabeled Spec 2|
|Unlabeled Spec 3|