Winter Duck Plugs (25 Qty.)
- Product Description
- Media Resources
- Replacement Parts
Allows plumbing lines to be winterized without draining the pool. The patent-pending "duck-bill" valve allows a large flow of air and water to be blown from the return plumbing but does not allow water back into the lines.
HOW TO USE:
- Install plugs into all lines. The double-seal system provides a water tight seal at the face plate or inside the fitting.
- Use a blower to clear all lines. The Winter Duck Plug provides adequate back pressure to allow all returns to be cleared at the same time without "burping."
- Once all returns have been bubbling for several minutes turn off the blower. Water will not enter the pipes from the pool.
- Add optional antifreeze to lines and turn on the blower again until you see some antifreeze blown into the pool.
- Install yellow "safety caps" for added piece of mind and protection against ice movement.
|Proper Inlation Pressure|
|Made By||Anderson MFG|
|Unlabeled Spec 1|
|Unlabeled Spec 2|
|Unlabeled Spec 3|