Super Snorkel Tankless Dive Unit
- Product Description
- Media Resources
- Replacement Parts
This completely filtered oil-less compressor operated dive unit allows you to breath underwater without the problems and expenses of cumbersome tanks. No need to worry about refilling tanks before a job, or scratching or denting the pool when getting in or out.
Use of the Super Snorkel requires completion of a basic course in skin and SCUBA diving and a full understanding of the precautions that must be taken when breathing compressed air underwater. Anderson Manufacturing Co., Inc., assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this equipment.
- Lightweight - less than 28 lbs unit weight.
- Takes less space in your truck than tanks.
- Quiet operation.
- Quick set up - no tools.
- Filter on Compressor intake.
- Quick-connect fitting enables diving hose to be exchanged with pressure testing equipment.
- Includes 6 pocket weight belt with tow connection for hose (weights sold separately).
|Air Delivery||Air Delivery: 4.40 cfm at 0 psi 2.75 cfm at 40 psi|
|Electrical||Draws 10.5 amps max., 830 watts, 110-120 volts, 60 Hz.|
|Proper Inlation Pressure|
|Motor||3/4 H.P oil-less WOB*L piston compressor.|
|Regulator||Adjustable regulator: 5-100 psi.|
|Unlabeled Spec 1|
|Unlabeled Spec 2|
|Unlabeled Spec 3|