Helium Detector (also Hydrogen tracer gas) - Out of Stock
- Product Description
- Media Resources
- Replacement Parts
The LS70 Helium Detector will indicate trace amounts of any gas with a thermal conductivity different from air by sounding an alarm and illuminating a series of LED lights. Use this unit over buried plumbing lines which have been filled with Helium or a tracer gas including Hydrogen to locate the general leak area. The tracer gas will make its way to the surface through soil or cracks in a deck. When combined with a listening device the LS70 helps to reduce search time and confirm leak locations identified by using another method. The LS70 is especially useful for plumbing lines that run through grass or gravel. The compact, lightweight and durable unit offers simple one-hand operation with high or low sensitivity range settings. The pen style probe gets into the tightest of spaces and is easily adapted for standing. Battery charger and padded carrying case are included.
- Visual and audible signals indicate concentration of trace gas.
- Quick response time of less than 2 seconds.
- Auto zero button helps pinpoint high gas concentrations.
- Pen style probe gets into the tightest of places.
- Includes padded carrying case.
- Will detect (but not identify): Helium, Hydrogen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide, Acetone, Refrigerants, and Fluorocarbons
|Proper Inlation Pressure|
|Unlabeled Spec 1|
|Unlabeled Spec 2|
|Unlabeled Spec 3|