Listening Devices : XLT30
|XLT30 Fisher Electronic Leak Detector||(Back to Listening Devices)|
The XLT-30 takes leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering. A touch pad control panel along with an easy to read digital display helps seal out moisture and enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection.
The advanced microprocessor enables enhancement of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions. The XLT-30 is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic.
New to the filtering selection is a notched feature that allows independent suppression of an outside inferfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. the XLT-30 is affordable, tough and easy to use while providing maximum performance.
- Frequency filtration allows bands to be selected or rejected and new notch filter allows for independent suppression of an outside interfering sound
- Includes "Big Foot" muffled microphone (on a rigid handle pole) for listening over solid surfaces, as well as a Hydrophonic Cylinder Probe for direct pipe contact, or for listening through sand or soil
- Touch screen keypad with digital display, backlit for low light usage
- Peak hold feature on bar graph display for sound comparison
- Includes complete operation instructions
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Two year limited warranty
- Uses two 9 Volt alkaline, 40 hour battery life
- Frequency Range:
All pass mode 60Hz - 6kHz Filter mode 60 Hz-2.4kHz
- Filter Types:
Independent notch filter
Low pass, High pass, or Band pass
- Gain: 95 dB
Control unit 1.2 lbs Bigfoot Sensor 4.5 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 8-1/4" x 8-1/2" x 32-1/2"
- Little Foot Transducer - small microphone that allows detections in hard to reach areas
- Hydrophone: For listening to leaks underwater
- Contact Anderson for test plugs, pressure testing kits, and air pressure delivery systems